Bus Parking...

I appreciate I'm slightly late to this thread...but where have you been all season?

Was Huddersfield the first game you watched? They didn't do anything differently to Brighton, Bournmouth, Watford, Palace, Chelsea, Stoke, Burnley, Wolves, Leicester or West Brom.

And just like all of the others, they lost.

So why start a thread about breaking down the parked bus now? We've already been doing it all season. We'll continue to do it until someone manages to stop us, and then we'll continue doing it again.
Give over domalino.
Huddersfield refined a lot of the tactics that others have previously used this season but in one package and came quite close to preventing us from winning. it did eff all to give them much of a chance of winning but they held out much longer than most.

Give over domalino.
Huddersfield refined a lot of the tactics that others have previously used this season but in one package and came quite close to preventing us from winning. it did eff all to give them much of a chance of winning but they held out much longer than most.

They did but that was as much down to our profligacy as their tactics, no?

Give over domalino.

Sorry but that's complete bullshit. They didn't refine anything - name 1 single tactical refinement Huddersfield made that no one else has? There aren't any. We simply squandered the first 3 or 4 chances we had in the game. If we hadn't the game would have been over inside 25 minutes.

Then they got a flukey goal, otherwise the match would have been over in 45 minutes.

Teams like Huddersfield have nothing to lose and are not expected to beat us, it’s teams around them and a little way above they should be tactically astute against. I thought they were dire on Sunday putting 11 big blokes in the final third of the pitch then kicking it as far upfield as they could when they got it. Then when behind put a couple of more big blokes on further up the pitch and kick as far as they could. They got exactly what they deserved from that game. Jack Shit. Apart from a few plaudits from the footballing dinosaurs. They had a free swing at us on Sunday and bottled it. They are better than that

Sorry but that's complete bullshit. They didn't refine anything - name 1 single tactical refinement Huddersfield made that no one else has? There aren't any. We simply squandered the first 3 or 4 chances we had in the game. If we hadn't the game would have been over inside 20 minutes.

Then they got a flukey goal, otherwise the match would have been over in 45 minutes.
They didn't even bother to press in our half when we had the ball. Think that was different from what we have seen so far away from home. They squeezed the space between their penalty area and 10 yards inside their half more effectively than anyone else. I genuinely got the impression that we were playing against a team that had set up a little differently.

Think i must be one of few that thought the Hudderfield match was brilliant to watch (Not live probably). A bit like watching the Lewis / Tyson fight, Tyson was always going to get torn to pieces yet could still take down the champ with one lucky hit.

Fast acurate 1 and 2 touch passes with our players is they key

They didn't even bother to press in our half when we had the ball. Think that was different from what we have seen so far away from home. They squeezed the space between their penalty area and 10 yards inside their half more effectively than anyone else. I genuinely got the impression that we were playing against a team that had set up a little differently.

Plenty of teams have not bothered pressing us in their half let alone ours before. Bournemouth didn't try to press at all after taking the lead, they were every bit as low and compact as Huddersfield.

They set up nothing differently, we just saw several of our players have poor games by this season's standards and that's enough to make it a struggle.

Plenty of teams have not bothered pressing us in their half let alone ours before. Bournemouth didn't try to press at all after taking the lead, they were every bit as low and compact as Huddersfield.

They set up nothing differently, we just saw several of our players have poor games by this season's standards and that's enough to make it a struggle.
Ok, not worth arguing about. I got the impression watching that it was a bit different but it certainly wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Lets hope Saints try and play a bit of football tonight.

It's boring as fuck this isn't it. They didn't even need to play like that. We were woeful at the back tonight and had they shown a bit more ambition they could have scored more. Time wasting wankers for exactly what they deserved! Nothing!

I don’t mind a team who sit back and counter attack at pace.

Heynckes’ Bayern were a joy to watch winning a treble with those tactics. And other teams, down the bottom of the Prem have deployed some decent defensive displays with an ambition to take part in the game n’all.

What I hate is teams who have no ambition to take part in the game, sit back, never attack, hoof the ball forward or out of play at every opportunity and WASTE TIME to disgraceful levels.

They don’t deserve to be in our league playing like that. Referees should be booking time wasting in the tenth minute, teams should even be fined or be given retrospective bans for continual time wasting where weak refs have not punished them in game.

Bournemouth, Burnley, Huddersfield and Southampton have been a disgrace. Swapping who takes throw-ins and free kicks, moving the ball around pretending they don’t know where it should be taken from, pulling their socks down before retrieving the ball and then when they appear ready to take the throw-in or free kick they stop and pull their socks up.

FUCK OFF!

Get them booked early doors! Or fuck them off for the likes of Wolves who, even with eight changes to their starting XI, played with more purpose and ambition than four Premier League clubs have done.

Each of those four got exactly what they deserved against us; FUCK ALL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.