Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

Колобок

gentlemen, it all escalated quickly. after helping some people with finding places to stay in Moscow i came up with an idea that many appeared to like. here's what it's all about.

i'm proposing an organized bus trip on Wednesday October 23. first we will take a journey around Moscow - Red Square, Bolshoi Theatre, Christ Saviour and all that rot. then we will go to the Khimki Arena by the same bus, and after the game it will take us back to city centre, where we can execute some recreational boozing, either celebratory or mournful.

so i'd like you to check in this thread so i can count you and evaluate the size of needed vehicle and eventual costs. please post the size of your retinue, and if you have any proposals, objections or questions, do feel free to share them.

your mate the aspiring tour operator, Kolobok (Alex).

flame on!

Hi Alex, as per PMs me and de Niro plus 2 or 3 others are up for this so 4 or 5 seats. Would like red sq and kremlin involved if we can but we have the day before to do some of that too

Keith

Definitely 5 of us<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:41 am --<br /><br />Could we do this Tuesday afternoon/ evening to allow plenty of recreational boozing before the game?

Could well be up for at least the journey to/from the stadium from the centre (there would be two of us)

Will keep an eye on this thread for more details

so far looks like:
kbb/4
Greenie/5
Tonster/2
manchesterJACK/3
Scrabster Six/1
Tueart's scissors/1
me/3
Scall/5

so 24 so far. i think i'll look into hiring a 30 seater for some wiggle room, in case some others will want a lift to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.