Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

Колобок said:
so, everything set, the bus is booked. i will meet everybody in the airport, we will embark the train at 3.30 or 4pm. the bus will be waiting for us at the train station from 4pm on. as soon as we get on, we will start for Khimki. after the game the bus will take us to city center, it will be there around 11pm.

Cheers for you help Alex, see you at the airport on Wed.

Колобок said:
so, everything set, the bus is booked. i will meet everybody in the airport, we will embark the train at 3.30 or 4pm. the bus will be waiting for us at the train station from 4pm on. as soon as we get on, we will start for Khimki. after the game the bus will take us to city center, it will be there around 11pm.

Just to say thanks alex and martin for all your help last night. Top top guys

de niro said:
Колобок said:

That's great to hear, but still waiting to hear back whether I have a place on the bus or not. This could still fuck up the whole trip.....

de niro said:
Колобок said:

I should say thanks to DeNiro for bringing me a ticket, which means all the world . And all the Blues I've met so far have been top-notch. And thanks to Alex for setting up the minibus and being a tour guide.

For all blues in Moscow interested in going to the EDS match. Let me know, I finish work at 11am. Or you can just take the Purple line to Metro Shchukinskaya, follow the signs for the tram (a must see in Moscow) and catch the 23 or 28k Tram towards Marshalla Zhukova, along the river to the stop, Bassein(which means swimming pool/basin) /sports complex and traffic light with cross street Parshina.

Tueart's scissors said:
de niro said:
Колобок said:

That's great to hear, but still waiting to hear back whether I have a place on the bus or not. This could still fuck up the whole trip.....

Alex said yesterday there was plenty of room. If you are flying Easyjet, he'll be at the airport(Domodedovo) and you'll take the Aeroexpress with him to Paveletsky Vokhzal/Station. I'll be there at the train station to greet anyone else who is interested in the minibus. Also going to the match on the bus with Alex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.