Buxton

I wanted to make a film there in the 90s
Called."Shagging in Buxton " unfortunately my gf at the time wasn't so keen on the idea!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Your best option is North Wales and the Victorian splendour of Towyn, Prestatyn, Rhyl..... there's even a supporters club to pick you up along the way for home games..... what more could you want?
Come home to a living fire, buy a holiday home in Wales.

Yaya_Tony said:
Excellent for shrooms.

spacecatonshrooms.jpg

Buxton's OK, lots of lovely countryside round about, reasonably priced housing, but pretty grim in winter, given the choice I'd rather live in the Cotswolds, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Snowshill area.....Beautiful.

Buxton is lovely. I played cricket against them a few years back, we were bowled out for 42 and at tea a bloke who played for us, said that if we won this match he would strip off and run through the park. Anyway 20 overs later we'd bowled Buxton out for 24!, and off the bloke had to streak!. It is a lovely place and the park is fantastic.

Thanks for all the feedback not sure how we got onto shrooms but hey that's the magic of these threads...I've realized my mistake I should of asked about shrooms to get onto buxton...live and learn Rodney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.