Bye bye wolves

Not a chance anyone can predict this with any confidence, hence the 8 teams now in the dog fight

Out of all those I'd say west broms run in is horrible, Blackpool are in free fall, and west ham have hit form too early, they have had a decent spell but been unable to pull away

I'm going however with

West ham
West brom
Villa (would fucking love it)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Not a chance anyone can predict this with any confidence, hence the 8 teams now in the dog fight

Out of all those I'd say west broms run in is horrible, Blackpool are in free fall, and west ham have hit form too early, they have had a decent spell but been unable to pull away

I'm going however with

West ham
West brom

i think we need the villa's of this world in the prem, its where they should be. would also like wigan to stay up with west ham and wolves, sadly 2 of those 3 will go.

de niro said:

I'm going however with

West ham
West brom

i think we need the villa's of this world in the prem, its where they should be. would also like wigan to stay up with west ham and wolves, sadly 2 of those 3 will go.

Villa have a massive napoleon complex mate, the way Lerner double crossed o'niel was despicable,.... A few seasons in the championships would give them a big dose of reality, which they need.

I like Wolves but they have other strikers who will score goals and work for the team. I hope they don't go down , I would love to see Villa , Birmingham and Stoke (highly unlikely but I hate them)

de niro said:

Villa have a massive napoleon complex mate, the way Lerner double crossed o'niel was despicable,.... A few seasons in the championships would give them a big dose of reality, which they need.

i agree about o'niell, what a bollock that was.

I dont think Wolves will go down yes it will be harder for them might be a last day decider but I think with some of the players they have at the club they will stay up. I think Doyle will be a big miss for them but there workrate of there other players will be enough to keep them up.

As for who goes down anyone from Sunderland down could get relegated 6 points from them to the relegation zone a bad run of form and your right in the mix for the battle to stay up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.