Caciedo.

forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:
Hughes should of left the lad on to get his hat-trick, am really pleased for him that hes playing well. And after todays performance from Jo, I never want to see him in a city shirt again, hes a disgrace.

i bet you were calling cas a disgrace last season etc

do you morons never learn that players need time?

Player do need time, Jo needs time and a bit of confidence. I think Caciedo will need more time aswell two goal or not.

vbr said:
moomba said:
Bit disappointed he was taken off, thought he deserved a shot at a hattrick. Or even 5 minutes in the second half and a well deserved ovation.

hughes said he picked up a bit of a strain so it was a precaution, but yeah i'd like to have seen him continue in the second half.

Fair enough then, hope he's fit for Blackburn.

SWPISHOME said:
Hughes should of left the lad on to get his hat-trick, am really pleased for him that hes playing well. And after todays performance from Jo, I never want to see him in a city shirt again, hes a disgrace.

Firstly, you probably know by now that he felt his calf tightening and that's why he went off.
Secondly, baring in mind that it has taken big Phil 12 months to get to this stage and the fact that he was slaughtered for his lack of performance last season, You really should think about slating Jo! next season he might just make you look a Tw*t, (which probably wouldn't be too hard reading your post).

he is the best option at the moment but i still dont think he is the answer.

but he was a huge improvement on benjani and Jo!!!!

The Boj and Big Phil up front would surely be the strongest strike partnership ever seen. The pair of them are tanks.

GoForGlory said:
Bit annoyed to be honest - we had a striker that could score goals all this time?? =) Great to see him take the chance, hope he adds to his tally sunday!

He needed time to adjust, and to get some of the 'fans' off his back who were giving him shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.