Caicedo or Evans

borassic

to start on Sunday? Agree that Ched didn't have much support last night but i don't think he has a the quality on the ball to play up front by himself. I really think Caicedo has something good. He seems to have a good attitude, don't think i've heard any stories of him moaning or going out on the piss. Credit to him for knuckling down. Also did he score with a flick last night or did he just bang it with his right? can't make it out!

well, evans has been given a chance by hughes and done nothing, so why not give caicedo the same chance? im not a big evans fan at all.

Sorry but at the moment Evans gives me no confidence at all. He has had many a chance, so I would start with caicedo.

Both are still learning I know, but have expected more off Evans than what i've seen.

Since Robinho will most likely be out, I would play 4-4-2 with Evans and Big Phil upfront.

Big Phil can just muscle defenders out of Evans' way.

avoidconfusion said:
Since Robinho will most likely be out, I would play 4-4-2 with Evans and Big Phil upfront.

Big Phil can just muscle defenders out of Evans' way.

both are strong as fuck i would not like to be defending against them!

Caicedo for me, Evans is just not ready for prem football send him on loan again....hopefully Sturridge will be back, him and Caicedo upfront would be interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.