Can somebody tell me why Neds not playing

i agree de niro. if ned cant nail a spot now,with the injuries and loss of form of one or two,then he never will when everyone is fit.
shame,as i really rate ned and can see him doing a dunne and really hitting his straps at another club.

tbh I have never really rated Nedum, he makes too many silly clumsy tackles for me however prob not half as many as Zabaleta does.

He would get the right back spot while Micah is out but imo Nedum doesnt have a long term future at our club.

young dedryk is beginning to make a few mistakes, he also is starting to like the feel of opponents shirts. he needs to be taken out of the firing line for a bit, to calm him down. One thing i will say is watching this kid gives me genuine hope for the future, he's just not ready to play week in week out just now.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Boyata has done well but mistakes are starting to creep in now and he needs taking out of the starting line up and given time to take stock. This should probably have happened before the 2nd leg vs the rags really. I was worried Dedryck was gonna get sent off yesterday and IMO Ned should have started

I agree, Ned should have played as soon as he was fit, Boyata has done well in most games but thought he should have been taken off at half time yesterday because like you,I thought he was going to be sent off. Ned must start against Bolton!

All Managers make mistakes, especially when they're new to a club, but Boyata ahead of Onuoha is just wrong imo. How the hell must Nedum be feeling? What about Stevie Ireland? Passed from pillar to post and barely had a game in his correct position this year. SWP? Probably had a bellyful of sitting on the bench at Chelsea and this is a World Cup year as well. OK, Mancini is on a huge learning curve and we all need to be patient, but he really needs to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.

hgblue said:
All Managers make mistakes, especially when they're new to a club, but Boyata ahead of Onuoha is just wrong imo. How the hell must Nedum be feeling?

That he was injured, so a young lad was brought in who did very well, and it would be unfair to drop him, just it Sven didn't drop Ned when Richards came back.

What about Stevie Ireland? Passed from pillar to post and barely had a game in his correct position this year.

Yet played nearly every game in which he was available, despite him being out of position, and ahead of guys who earn their living playing that position. Yeah, bet he feels really undervalued.

SWP? Probably had a bellyful of sitting on the bench at Chelsea and this is a World Cup year as well.

That he's been unfit for a lot of Mancini's era, and we want to try and bring him back slowly instead of doing what Liverpool do with Torres, and just twatting him on?
We're that unconfident about him, that we are willing to send out our only other right footer on loan.

OK, Mancini is on a huge learning curve and we all need to be patient, but he really needs to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.

And too late isn't 10 games in. If this is still happening in a year, then we'll talk.

for me, gotta paly ned! i know boyata is playing ok and he looks like he could be a good player but for me ned is just reliable

Because he was injured when Boyata came into the team, and Boyata played very well.

If Onouha was dropped after his first game, he'd have never come through.

What do you want to do change central defenders every 5 minutes. It's bad enough as it is with all the injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.