Can the wounded animal beat PSG?

We are not 'wounded'. We are tactically ineffectual and very badly managed. And half the players can't be arsed.

on current form, with the current manager, with his couldn't care less who the opposition is tactics

no!!

We could beat them but there's nothing that I've seen in the last six months that leaves me confident we will. An ineffectual manager, a team playing with no direction and a squad decimated by injury.
Should be fun.

Under pellegrini our womens team would beat us let alone world class like PSG! Just damage limitation and get the games out of the way

Beating any team is a possiblity, even for us at the present time. Whether it's likely depends on how MP is gonna tackle the first leg. If we score one goal then the second leg is all to play for, providing PSG don't bang in half a dozen in Paris!

Fortunately, Pellers has played Toure/Fernando/Fernandinho midfield three on most occasions in Europe so we're harder to beat. Stirling has been great in the competition too and I'd fling him up front with Aguero for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.