Can the wounded animal beat PSG?

Yes, of course we can do them, will we though is rather a different question given our current situation.

The 2nd leg will be decisive, but the scene is set by what happens in often very cagey games in the 1st leg. The 1st leg games are often very careful games where the sides don't give everything for fear of losing.

PSG will be favourites, but its not hopeless. Far from it.

Whilst I think we need to try and get away from all the negativity this thread is fucking laughable. Bordering on RAWK delusion. If we beat PSG I will streak down Matt Busby Way wearing just a city scarf

Whilst I think we need to try and get away from all the negativity this thread is fucking laughable. Bordering on RAWK delusion. If we beat PSG I will streak down Matt Busby Way wearing just a city scarf
Anything is possible in a 2 horse race. I can't see it, but you never know.

If it was RAWK they'd be talking about their chances of winning the SF.

I remember people posting similar regards Bayern away in 2013, and look what happened......you never know.

I will hold you to that Tom!!!

We are not 'wounded'. We are tactically ineffectual and very badly managed. And half the players can't be arsed.
I watched psg against Chelsea and they are organised and ruthless. They swarm forward with such determination and belief I honestly don't think we will cope well with it.

They know what they are doing and sadly we don't !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.