can we keep the big 2 from spain away

RM have failed to get Courtois, De Gea and Mbappe these last few seasons, the last time they took a top player from a top side was Ronaldo from United.
Kroos from Bayern in 2014

But yes, it's very hard to sign players from top clubs, for a variety of reasons.

The wind's of change have been blowing for a good few years now. These other clubs have tried and failed to stop us through various ways. The writing was spray painted in huge letters on the biggest wall when we were bought out. To achieve fruition takes time, we new that from the start.
This club, our club, are another galaxy away from where we were. At this point no other club can afford to purchase any player from us that we don't want to sell. Whether a player wants to leave or runs down his contract, then that is up to the individual. Hopefully with the way we play football, and how player's are treated at the club, nobody will want to leave. In contrast to that plenty of world class player's will want to join the club, and hopefully we have a long sustained period of success.

There is always the weather/lifestyle to consider, this is something we can't offer, unfortunately.

Kroos from Bayern in 2014

But yes, it's very hard to attract players from top clubs, for a variety of reasons.

Yes, but doesn't have anything to do with RM tempting him away then it had to do with BM not paying him what he wants, also according to many reports Rummenigge didn't think he was world class, hence why he left. We (Barcelona) supposedly rejected him because we though Rakitic was better.

I think with what the owners and Pep have created we are at no risk of losing our players to the so called big two of EU football. Spanish domination is on the decline anyway.

this team is the best team i have ever seen in a million years and in KDB Jesus Sane we have the gold
but i have this little voice in my head saying can we keep the wolves away from our big name stars

barca and real madrid will be watching with a drooling mouth and daft money and wages could be offered to them to come and play for them so can manchester city offer the lifestyle and titles and champions league
money is not the key hear we can match anything from them even PSG would not be a problem money wise

but the lifestyle and titles and champions league glory and yes a easy life in the league they play in
the premier league is the hardest league in the world and every games is a hard fight there is not many glory games in the premier league and teams like stoke have to beaten they don't roll over

so can manchester city be a big player in europe and keep the best players away from the 2 big clubs in spain
its my only fear they will come knocking sooner rather than later

Can't see too many of our boys leaving for Molyneux

Out of curiosity what do we think kdb is worth in today's market?

Pretty sure I heard the other day that he was rated as considerably worse than Pogba on rag cafe and he's a bit older too so a lot less than Pogba cost, might be lucky to get what we paid for him to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.