Can we win the title this season?

Ederson to show hes a quality goalie
Kompany to stay fit
Sanchez signing

We will win it comfortably if these happen.

Gundogan to stay fit
Aguero to stay fit
John Stones to push on
New centre half

Will put the cherry on the cake

My opinion it wil end like this

Us
Chelsea
Rags
Spurs or Arsenal
Arsenal or Spurs
Liverpool or Everton

We have simply got to, no excuses for Pep now. Mancini and Pellers won far stronger leagues than this one will be with less investment.

I reckon we'll come third.
1...Tottenham
2...United
3...City
4...Chelsea
5....Liverpool
6....Arsenal

Can't say why. Just a hunch.

I think the value bets at the moment are Spurs and Liverpool at 10 and 12 to 1. I thought at their best both were better than Chelsea last season and Spurs very unlucky and Liverpool just lacked depth. It will depend on who they recruit but I think both have a decent chance even though they are not favourites.

I don't think it can be predicted, I wouldn't have expected Chelsea for last season, that being said no European football seems to go a long way, maybe the likes of Everton and Arsenal (they wont take the EL seriously) might have better seasons than expected, and it may takes its toll on clubs who haven't maybe had consistent European football over the years (Chelsea/ Liverpool) if I had to guess, I'd be optimistic and say 1. Us 2. Arsenal 3. Chelsea 4. Rags 5. Everton 6. Liverpool.

But having said that it wouldn't surprise me if I was completely wrong.

We have more than the firepower needed, real top quality in midfield and hopefully our back line plus GK will be showing us that they are a little more waterproof and airtight than last season, but does anyone trust third parties to come clean and do an honest job?

If Ederson is >>> Bravo, Kompany stays fit and we sign Mendy or Bertrand at LB, I think it'll be:

1) Us
2) Chelsea
3) Spurs
4) Liverpool
5) Rags
6) Arsenal
7) Everton

With or without Sanchez, we're stacked in the attacking positions while significantly improved defensively — we're poised to be dominant in the league this season, the real test is how far we go in the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.