Can we win the title this season?

I would expect us to win it this season, Chelsea and Liverpool will struggle with the addition of European football, Spurs haven't strengthened, Arsenal will struggle for top 4 and the rags wont jump from 6th to 1st. Think we need Sanchez for a genuine crack at the Champs League though.

I agree he took many risks and got his fingers burnt, but looking at who we've bought and trying to buy they'll be too good to fail.
Pep was experimenting - to see who could step up to the mark and who couldn't. Now - with the transfers/exits - you see the answer. Pep will deliver!

I would expect us to win it this season, Chelsea and Liverpool will struggle with the addition of European football, Spurs haven't strengthened, Arsenal will struggle for top 4 and the rags wont jump from 6th to 1st. Think we need Sanchez for a genuine crack at the Champs League though.
Chelsea jumped from 10 to 1 so 6 to one isn't a stretch. Besides last season has little relation to this.

That said, I like our chances. But I think Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Tothenham also have a good shot.

Think it's between us and Chelsea.
Chelsea playing mid week will affect their squad depth, as they had a huge advantage last season.
Spurs are standing still playing wise and Wembley will be a factor.
Liverpool will be inconsistent. They don't have the quality or depth to play at that high intensity all season.
Rags haven't significantly improved from last year but they will be tough to beat.
Arsenal will be battling with Everton and maybe West Ham for Europa league spots

Can we win the league yes we can. Will we is a another matter. We still need a top quality centre half to cover for Vinny, who I cant see going through the season without being injured at sometime. So while Pep has sorted out the both sides of the defence, it still leaves down the centre where cover is needed, unless he thinks that Mangala is the answer, Tosin is still to young to be playing weeks at a time, we may get away with it against weaker opponents but we will not get away with it against the top teams in the premier league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.