Can we win the title this season?

I think with the players we have we should certainly be challenging. Recent history seems to suggest Chelsea will find it hard to retain the title. Spurshavent made any major improvements and will be playing at wembley so could be hard to make a challenge. We are making improvements in the areas we needed to, our key players have all been involved in title races and we have the manager who is used to these situations. For me next season we have to be in the mix at the very minimum.

We've been capable of winning the league for the last 4 years, our problem has been finding consistency throughout the season to do it!

Consistency is the key! The real question is can we win the champions league next season, me personally don't think we can, but we should be a run in for favourites.

Tbf the question was 'can' we win the title, not 'will' we win it. The answer is pretty straight forward.

Yes we can but we need a LB in and settled asap!
Think Chelsea will be good again especially if they get Aubmayang too
Yeah getting Aubameyang will make them favorites. Even though I think we are just as good. They are built to withstand poor play. And we arent.

We've been capable of winning the league for the last 4 years, our problem has been finding consistency throughout the season to do it!

Consistency is the key! The real question is can we win the champions league next season, me personally don't think we can, but we should be a run in for favourites.
You Sir are a man of great common sense. I salute you Sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.