Cancelled car insurance for my son....anywhere I can look

MonsallBlue

Has had his insurance cancelled for a dubious 30 in a 20. Stupid black box.

Anyway to cut a long story short.....anyone know where I can look to get Insurance for him without paying £5k?
Anyway I can insure myself on his car and have him as a driver? Without committing fraud?

You cannot insure it with him as driver anywhere legally.

Was he prosecuted for speeding or is it just the black box recorded it?

You cannot insure it with him as driver anywhere legally.

Was he prosecuted for speeding or is it just the black box recorded it?

Black box recorded it. But it also didn't record some journeys he made. Insureres weren't interested in that though. Jokers. He is adamant he drives within limits

Some insurers wont touch him now he's had a cancelled policy try Sale Insurance services 01619696040 should give good advice

Thanks we will give them a try....

Where are records kept of cancelled policies? Is there any chance the insurers won't record it ?

Just seems a joke that they can do this when he has hundreds of journeys with scores of 10 and then all of a sudden this -10

Where are records kept of cancelled policies? Is there any chance the insurers won't record it ?

Just seems a joke that they can do this when he has hundreds of journeys with scores of 10 and then all of a sudden this -10
erm no

It's all a big shared database.
I challenged a renewal quote last year and they were able to tell me where else I'd looked and how much I'd been quoted.

They stated where it was. It was in a 20 zone on briscoe lane near fire station.
They said if it's 1 mph over then it flags on their system. I suggest everyone avoids more than smart wheels.

Don't know what to do for him now.
Only had his car 6 weeks and it's paid via loan.

Will keep trying

Edit

They say it will be cancelled at 23.59 on 24th August. If he phones and cancels it himself will that make a difference or will it already be processed ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.