Cancelling Sky TV

Does anybody know of a decent IPTV sub as the one I have keeps going down and I would be grateful for the details of a reliable one.

Just noticed that my package went from £71 to £96. No warning given. Apparently if you're not a broadband customer as well it is down to the customer to ensure they know when the contract is ending and try to do something about the impending and inevitable price rise.

After 45 minutes on the phone, I have managed to renew at £73 for a new contract. Personally I would be tempted to bin it as we also have IPTV, but my Mrs likes the ability to just press series record, and I do like the ability to live pause a match or have it recording in order to catch up with it later. I suppose just over £2 per day ain't too bad though. Oh' I also got them to refund the one month increase from £71 to £96.

Just noticed that my package went from £71 to £96. No warning given. Apparently if you're not a broadband customer as well it is down to the customer to ensure they know when the contract is ending and try to do something about the impending and inevitable price rise.

After 45 minutes on the phone, I have managed to renew at £73 for a new contract. Personally I would be tempted to bin it as we also have IPTV, but my Mrs likes the ability to just press series record, and I do like the ability to live pause a match or have it recording in order to catch up with it later. I suppose just over £2 per day ain't too bad though. Oh' I also got them to refund the one month increase from £71 to £96.
My missus was the same . What am I going to do if I want to record my soaps?told her that they are all on itv x or iplayer and she can watch them whenever she wants. Except when City are on obviously:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.