Cannabis

@TCIB

So, how has the home grow experience fared - I am considering similar

I'm not TCIB but have a friend that has done this. It can be done with less maintenance, though admittedly using TCIB's method will produce greater yield and quality. My friend is impatient and will often pick at the plant early, using the logic "they're like apples", picking buds off here and there before they're fully fruited. There is no satisfaction like your own product and frankly, I can't see a reason why we can't just grow it ourselves at home. Kick the arse out of the black market, and know entirely what's gone into your product. Also the added benefit of knowing your strain. The industrious amongst the community can also produce hash at the end of the process.

I like to vape from time to time but unless I know the strain, I'm pretty much at the mercy of whatever I can get my hands on - plus, I never have any idea how bio/organic the process was that went into it. I like that aspect to it but kilos of it? No. I'd like to have a small plant or two that I could store and sample different strains to see the effects

I don't have a great green thumb in general, I garden and I regularly improve each year with different things (My tomatoes are pretty consistent) so we'll see

It worked really well bud, just cure it properly and don't get impatient when you harvest hehe. Look at getting led lights, easier on your electric bill, less heat and easier on maintaining the plants, heat burn etc.
Led lights won't produce a decent yield in my experience. HPS lights is what I have changed to and I agree flush properly and let it cure in its own time

It worked really well bud, just cure it properly and don't get impatient when you harvest hehe. Look at getting led lights, easier on your electric bill, less heat and easier on maintaining the plants, heat burn etc.
LED is the way. less heat, less extraction, less noise, less smell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.