Cannabis

inbetween said:
Ducado said:
If you study the mindless violence that goes on behind the scenes in countries like Mexico (over 66,000 dead so far and the body count keeps going up) in the so called war against drugs, you will see it's a war that can not be won sooner or later politicians are going to have to get honest, sure drugs are dangerous and can cause all types of harm, but by trying to fight it, we are causing so much more harm, let alone the cost. And the medical establishment will have to get used to the idea that some people will get hurt but in the long run if a couple of 1000 die because of drugs being legalised and regulated it will save tens of thousands all over the world and might even help poor farmers earn a legitimate income.

The money saved could go into legitimate drug treatment programmes, it would also get rid of the hideous cartels like the Zetas in Mexico.

If a person is a registered opium addict they should get there drugs free of charge of the state, eventually it would not be worth shipping the stuff

The only problem is when you legalize it all of these smack heads end up dying or on the verge of because at the end of the day they don't care if it is illegal. Legalizing puts more pressure on an already at the limit NHS thanks to the people who will no doubt overdose or end up in hospital in some shape or form. I for one as a taxpayer will not be footing the bill for morons getting addicted to drugs. Making it available may make it not worth shipping but most of the people who die at the hands of these cartel folk are those involved in the drugs game anyway, good riddance I say.

Places like the Middle East have it right, anyone caught supplying or making money out of anything like this should be shot at dawn, those addicted I agree should be given help but don't they get enough help nowadays? If there was a proper punishment for dealers then no-one would touch the stuff, we are far too liberal to deal with our problems these days.

The cost of fighting this silly war far outweigh any cost for treating drug addicts.

It's going to happen sooner or later, in fact in a way it is happening the flow of drugs into this country (and the US and Europe) is quite high which keeps the cost on the street down which leads to less drug induced crime.

As long as people are fully aware of the risks, why ever not, after all we drive cars (look at the accident statistics) some of us drink many to excess and I am sure there is not a person out there who does not know the risks but choose to drink regardless, and of course smoking.

Just so you know what is going on try reading the excellent borderland beat (warning some of it is a bit graphic)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.borderlandbeat.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.borderlandbeat.com/</a>

You could also read this excellent article (it's a bit long but gives and excellent insight to what is going on, on the ground)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/gang-violence-heroin-new-breeds-vice-lords/Content?oid=8761736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/ga ... id=8761736</a>

inbetween said:
Ducado said:
If you study the mindless violence that goes on behind the scenes in countries like Mexico (over 66,000 dead so far and the body count keeps going up) in the so called war against drugs, you will see it's a war that can not be won sooner or later politicians are going to have to get honest, sure drugs are dangerous and can cause all types of harm, but by trying to fight it, we are causing so much more harm, let alone the cost. And the medical establishment will have to get used to the idea that some people will get hurt but in the long run if a couple of 1000 die because of drugs being legalised and regulated it will save tens of thousands all over the world and might even help poor farmers earn a legitimate income.

The money saved could go into legitimate drug treatment programmes, it would also get rid of the hideous cartels like the Zetas in Mexico.

If a person is a registered opium addict they should get there drugs free of charge of the state, eventually it would not be worth shipping the stuff

The only problem is when you legalize it all of these smack heads end up dying or on the verge of because at the end of the day they don't care if it is illegal. Legalizing puts more pressure on an already at the limit NHS thanks to the people who will no doubt overdose or end up in hospital in some shape or form. I for one as a taxpayer will not be footing the bill for morons getting addicted to drugs. Making it available may make it not worth shipping but most of the people who die at the hands of these cartel folk are those involved in the drugs game anyway, good riddance I say.

Places like the Middle East have it right, anyone caught supplying or making money out of anything like this should be shot at dawn, those addicted I agree should be given help but don't they get enough help nowadays? If there was a proper punishment for dealers then no-one would touch the stuff, we are far too liberal to deal with our problems these days.

What makes you think this?

Most of the weed is grown here now a days,have you noticed all the grow shops around with equipment to propagate and produce erm tomatoes.

inbetween said:
Ducado said:

You are chatting copious amounts of bum gravy there my friend.

I haven't done it for a few months now, I was very erratic in my use anyway, most I did was probably a couple a days in a row once, usually months between I do it, don't see the problem with people using it, but the point about t-shirts and tattoos is valid, its incredibly odd. I saw a guy on holiday, with his little kid, had a big ass leaf tatted on his back, just seemed stupid and pointless trying to advertise it at that age.

I have a friend who would take days off school, skip lessons etc. just to have a spliff and so on, definitely can affect you and change your mentality, I think its good in stages, he was wasting so much cash and having it every single day and eventually came into school high sometimes, just stupid. Good lad, not seen him since I left sixth form though, on pills and shit too, just what people get into sometimes I guess.

Just starting a new grow for the first time in ages.

Secret Jardin tent, extractors/ventilation, lighting, nutrition etc etc. (430 quid for the setup) + 30 quid for a high quality metal halide lamp and fittings.

I will be getting about 3KG of bud from the 3 plants (arjans haze) and will not sell any.
I like horticulture and a smoke + the half hour misting and fussing per day gives me time to think about stuff.

Basically i like weed and the fact another human says it is illegal means nothing to me and i do not respect the laws on it and never will.
I hurt nobody else by smoking it, i function fine and would like to think i am not a lazy boring "pothead".
I would never impose my use of it on another in the same way i won't blow ciggy smoke in a non smokers face etc.

The laws against it are outdated and at best dodgy.
I refer you to the du pont chemical company and their lobbying against "hemp" at the end of the second world war. In short their petro chemical concerns were going to get hit fucking hard due to hemp and its multitude of uses.
You can guess the rest of the political bullshit that ensued.
The idea i would adhere to a law derived from the concerns of a suit wanting profits is absurd to me.

Yes i do the odd bit of sniff also and can't absolve myself from being a part of the "system" that see's suffering due to it.
I would like to think i am a good person with love for all humanity and it does sadden me this happens.
I don't have tat's or (i hope) come across as dickhead.

Yes it can cause mental instability or exacerbate it however so do things that are legal and to a higher degree.

Citizenhill said:
I haven't done it for a few months now, I was very erratic in my use anyway, most I did was probably a couple a days in a row once, usually months between I do it, don't see the problem with people using it, but the point about t-shirts and tattoos is valid, its incredibly odd. I saw a guy on holiday, with his little kid, had a big ass leaf tatted on his back, just seemed stupid and pointless trying to advertise it at that age.

I have a friend who would take days off school, skip lessons etc. just to have a spliff and so on, definitely can affect you and change your mentality, I think its good in stages, he was wasting so much cash and having it every single day and eventually came into school high sometimes, just stupid. Good lad, not seen him since I left sixth form though, on pills and shit too, just what people get into sometimes I guess.

Bloody hell, was his name Tony Montana by any chance?

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Citizenhill said:

Bloody hell, was his name Tony Montana by any chance?

The tatted dude, or I'm guessing my mate haha? Thankfully I don't know any Tony Montana's, can stay on my television screen haha.

TCIB said:
Just starting a new grow for the first time in ages.

Secret Jardin tent, extractors/ventilation, lighting, nutrition etc etc. (430 quid for the setup) + 30 quid for a high quality metal halide lamp and fittings.

I will be getting about 3KG of bud from the 3 plants (arjans haze) and will not sell any.
I like horticulture and a smoke + the half hour misting and fussing per day gives me time to think about stuff.

Basically i like weed and the fact another human says it is illegal means nothing to me and i do not respect the laws on it and never will.
I hurt nobody else by smoking it, i function fine and would like to think i am not a lazy boring "pothead".
I would never impose my use of it on another in the same way i won't blow ciggy smoke in a non smokers face etc.

The laws against it are outdated and at best dodgy.
I refer you to the du pont chemical company and their lobbying against "hemp" at the end of the second world war. In short their petro chemical concerns were going to get hit fucking hard due to hemp and its multitude of uses.
You can guess the rest of the political bullshit that ensued.
The idea i would adhere to a law derived from the concerns of a suit wanting profits is absurd to me.

Yes i do the odd bit of sniff also and can't absolve myself from being a part of the "system" that see's suffering due to it.
I would like to think i am a good person with love for all humanity and it does sadden me this happens.
I don't have tat's or (i hope) come across as dickhead.

Yes it can cause mental instability or exacerbate it however so do things that are legal and to a higher degree.

Now we're talking.

You don't fuck around and the bit about liking horticulture had me giggling. I bet if your end product was sprouts you'd have fucked it off ages ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.