Cannabis

Smoked weed for the guts of 30 years,never hid it from anyone family,friends or work.I was never ashamed of it.Nothing like smoking a whopper and then walking in the hills for a few hours.Havent had a toke in a few months and really only miss it when listening to music.In all that time I don't think I owned anything with the weed icon on it.

aye but if everyone in the world got permanently stoned nothing would get done......ever

Mr Tesco would sit there laughing at his empty shelves :)

mr t said:
It's an addictive drug - I worshipped it every day for years - happy days - glad they're over though.
It's not actually addictive.

mr t said:
Caveman said:
mr t said:
It's an addictive drug - I worshipped it every day for years - happy days - glad they're over though.
It's not actually addictive.

Oh yes it is.
It's not. Marajuana, Ecstacy, Cocaine, Ketamine, LSD and many other drugs aren't addictive drugs.

Freds Patio said:
Caveman said:
mr t said:
Oh yes it is.
It's not. Marajuana, Ecstacy, Cocaine, Ketamine, LSD and many other drugs aren't addictive drugs.

Again, i know a full blown kethead who would beg to differ. I think its psychological as opposed to physical addiction though
It is that I suppose, you just think you need it, your body isn't actually dependent on it. Sugar is more addictive than a lot of drugs.

-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:58 pm --

mr t said:
Caveman said:
mr t said:
Oh yes it is.
Who told you that? Wikipedia?
Nope. My mate who has a Chemistry degree. Knows some good ways to make sure you're getting decent stuff so he's a good mate to have.

Caveman said:
Freds Patio said:
Caveman said:

Again, i know a full blown kethead who would beg to differ. I think its psychological as opposed to physical addiction though
It is that I suppose, you just think you need it, your body isn't actually dependent on it. Sugar is more addictive than a lot of drugs.

-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:58 pm --

mr t said:
Caveman said:
Who told you that? Wikipedia?
Nope. My mate who has a Chemistry degree. Knows some good ways to make sure you're getting decent stuff so he's a good mate to have.

Well all I have to go off is my personal experience and I really do think that I loved marajuana so much that I became addicted to it. It meant the world to me. I'm sure that other people feel the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.