Cannabis

The tattoo business is sad, mostly to do with lower class uneducated morons grasping for an identity that has been cruelly taken from them by the society that surrounds them.

Apart from that, I was at a wedding the other week and some of the wife's were up smoking with us whilst their husbands were at the bar boozing. Perfectly more acceptable now more than ever.

johnmc said:
My mates addicted to chisel. No doubt about it. Whether its psychological is up for debate. I'd say it was.
What's chisel?

Heroin is addictive.

Weed and coke are great but you don't really suffer when you stop and it's purely psychological. Like addiction to sex or chocolate cake. Some people have addictive personalities.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Heroin is addictive.

Weed and coke are great but you don't really suffer when you stop and it's purely psychological. Like addiction to sex or chocolate cake. Some people have addictive personalities.

I always thought coke was addictive?

Aphex said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Heroin is addictive.

I'm pretty certain it isn't physically addictive.

I'm not doubting it's hard to stop when you're doing a lot, I've seen it first hand but it's a minor discomfort compared to coming off heroin, alcohol or even tobacco.

Obviously for the people involved it's serious and the fact it's psychological likely doesn't make much difference.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Aphex said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Heroin is addictive.

I'm pretty certain it isn't physically addictive.

I'm not doubting it's hard to stop when you're doing a lot, I've seen it first hand but it's a minor discomfort compared to coming off heroin, alcohol or even tobacco.

Obviously for the people involved it's serious and the fact it's psychological likely doesn't make much difference.

Well I didn't know that. Heroin is decimating tho, a lad I used to know died yesterday. 39 years old. I saw him about 6 months ago and he looked like an albino. Sounds odd but that's the only way I can describe it. 20 years of smack.

Psychological vs physical addiction is a mute point. It is just as painful and it all boils down to chemistry anyway (receptor substances in the brain). Heroin and nicotine are physically addictive, but ask any alcoholic how easy it is to quit drinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.