Cannot Believe It

Re: Cannot Believe IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will he be partnering that twat Alan Green?, ...................hope so, that'll be the biggest car crash radio ever, will have more complaints and lawsuits than listeners.

I think he's pretty funny. Most of what he says is tongue in cheek. i was gutted that he made way for Keys and Gray at Talksport.

Biggots, Bastards and Cunts. That's what the BBC stands for. Some of these jokers couldn't run a candyfloss stall to save their lives. Christ knows what kind of employment they would get if the BBC weren't such a fuckin' gravy train.

BlueMoonraker said:
I think he's pretty funny. Most of what he says is tongue in cheek. i was gutted that he made way for Keys and Gray at Talksport.

Sorry, I cant relate to that ^^ at all.

To me he is a blustering bullshitting buffon that is incapable of presenting a good arguement and following it up with logic and reason.

Just says the first thing that comes into his head.

Cannot Believe IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

scorer said:
Looks like the BBC have signed up Mike Parry that muppet who was replaced by Andy Gray and Richard Keys on Wanksport.....

I cannot believe my licence money is going into that bluebindipper twats pocket.

Despair.... Big Time

Yeah heard last week should be interesting with savage

Yeah, he's on with Robbie Savage and has taken approximately 30 minutes to ruin 606.

Already every other caller is opening with 'Alroight boys, great show...', a la talkSHITE. If the Beeb stick this talentless wanker with Alan Green they can well and truly get to fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.