Cannot Believe It

Re: Cannot Believe IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlueMoonraker said:
I think he's pretty funny. Most of what he says is tongue in cheek.

I agree, he's hilarious! His co-presenters always take the piss out of his weird ways and the stupid theories he has, which is clearly his intent in the first place..
One day, a man will run 100M in 1 second due to the record constantly being broken..

Goals should be bigger in football due to the "fact" that todays goalies are bigger than they used to be..

Jockeys should have wing mirrors attached to their helmets..

They should fly helicopters with dangling carrots in the Grand National, to tease the horses to one side after they fall..

Russian roulette is possibly the safest game you can play " he went on that statistically if you went first the weight of the bullet would make it end up at the bottom of the chamber when spun..

And he's a stupid Blue Dipper, which makes it worse.

First time i have not enjoyed 606 for a long time. Parry absolutely ruined it and his arguments for the seeding in the FA Cup were fucking ridiculous.

scorer said:
Looks like the BBC have signed up Mike Parry that muppet who was replaced by Andy Gray and Richard Keys on Wanksport.....

I cannot believe my licence money is going into that bluebindipper twats pocket.

Despair.... Big Time
Good i for one like him

brags about being a pap.worked for the sun.a murdoch cheerleader.seven-bellied bacon-faced saddle-sniffing no-mark talentless brown-toothed foul-breathed puffed-up evil-eyed egotistical word-mangling tosser.about as funny as a fire in an orphanage<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:53 pm --<br /><br />brags about being a pap.worked for the sun.a murdoch cheerleader.seven-bellied bacon-faced saddle-sniffing no-mark talentless brown-toothed foul-breathed puffed-up evil-eyed egotistical word-mangling tosser.about as funny as a fire in an orphanage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.