Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Just started one. Just seen this post as I started the thread

I sent a message out on Twitter, yesterday, saying how disgusted I was with the Liverpool supporters (who as we all know, are well known throughout the land for their sense of decency & fair play) to say how disgusted I was at their treatment of Raheem Sterling.

Here's a reply I got from one of the bitter c*nts

@50Mulhearn I know, traditionally fans clap and cheer a player in that situation, what's the world coming to, eh?

Last edited:
Yes you bitter Scouse twat, it's City's fault you haven't won the league since 1990.
Well they have had the League apparently sewn up a couple of times and blew. Once to United and once to City.

How much difference do you think it made having penalties at our end? Does it add to the pressure for Liverpool or City players?

Was funny as fuck that just a shame it got broke up yaya would have threw him about like a rag doll,at least Lalana can tell his kids or grandkids in years to come how he lost his head and actually nearer ended up losing his head haha...
Best part was after Lallana missed Yaya showed him how to do it and scored the winner

Another wonderful day, the team played like heroes and the celebrations at the end were brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.