Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

CcZuCH4WIAA6Pwz.jpg

Cracking pic of our Argie lads!
Looks like Ota has had the trophy photoshopped out of his hands, and Zaba has had a rollup edited out of his right hand, like the early Beatles photos!

Well, for some reason I smile a lot when I see Navas score his penalty. Looked properly fired up.

Don't want to start a new thread on this yet, but if anyone around town sees a League Cup winners scarf and would be willing to buy and ship to the States I could PayPal or think of another method of payment.

I emailed the online club shop and they didn't have plans to carry one (guess that goes to show how far we've come as a club) but over the past few years I've been able to buy all the trophy scarves to display in our billiards room. I know it's a long shot but if anyone stumbles across one please PM and will get payment sorted asap, cheers!!

Don't want to start a new thread on this yet, but if anyone around town sees a League Cup winners scarf and would be willing to buy and ship to the States I could PayPal or think of another method of payment.

I emailed the online club shop and they didn't have plans to carry one (guess that goes to show how far we've come as a club) but over the past few years I've been able to buy all the trophy scarves to display in our billiards room. I know it's a long shot but if anyone stumbles across one please PM and will get payment sorted asap, cheers!!
I'll have a look on sat against villa. I'm sure they'll have something. Failing that tshirt ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.