Car insurance dilemma

Take the £7,654, respray the courtesy car and change the plates and report it stolen. Then wait a few months and when the insurance company have let their guard down, brick the cunts windows before torching the courtesy car after driving it through the front doors and claim off the insurance. Rinse and repeat.

That's quite an escalation from your previous brick and burn philosophies but no less commendable.
As for the OP take the money

Take the £7,654, respray the courtesy car and change the plates and report it stolen. Then wait a few months and when the insurance company have let their guard down, brick the cunts windows before torching the courtesy car after driving it through the front doors and claim off the insurance. Rinse and repeat.
Agreed. I would also advise popping round to the 4x4 owners, taking a shit on his bonnet and inserting a french policemans truncheon into him.

I'll sell you my car for £7.5k.
It's old and crap and worth much less than that but it's blue and has a little moonchester (original, pre-makeover moonchester) stuck to the rear passenger window.

I'll sell you my car for £7.5k.
It's old and crap and worth much less than that but it's blue and has a little moonchester (original, pre-makeover moonchester) stuck to the rear passenger window.
Yeah, but it's had a woman driving it. The clutch is probably fried to a crisp!

TAXI!!!!!! (Just hope it's not a woman cabbie!).

Yeah, but it's had a woman driving it. The clutch is probably fried to a crisp!

TAXI!!!!!! (Just hope it's not a woman cabbie!).
Not to mention the cyclinder bores are buggered from driving with the choke out, got to have somewhere to hang the handbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.