Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has Pep confirmed Bravo will play? as people keep saying he said it, but I have only seen him say bravo will get games, and that was at the start of the season, I also think it's unfair people are focusing on bravo as other players will be dropped that played the other rounds but no one seems bothered.

Don't get me wrong it would be tight on Claudio if he was dropped after playing all the rounds, but it is also as pointed out by @nellyonthewing the arse, will put out their strongest side to win and so should we.

Now I think Bravo desves to playas he has competed in all the rounds, as have other players who also deserve to.

On the flip side though, it is nice to have this sense of honour, but many a fan will have shelled out £100- £150 + to go plus any extras and taken time off work, and won't want that sick feeling the wigan final and last years semi defeat gave them, so it comes down to, if you want be fair to the players that have got you there, even if it slightly weakens your starting 11 or be ruthlessly clinical about the chance of winning and play the strongest most effective 11.

Me personnaly think we can beat them with either keeper in goal, but will be less nervous if it's eddy

Because they think we will lose? I'm not sure I get the point you think you're making!

Are we so arrogant now that we need to remove 'lose' from the poll?

Dunno - Just never go into a game and predict we will lose but I guess people are different.

I don't see a scenario where we don't score on Sunday.

I didn’t see one on Monday at Wigan but it happened! Of all fans we should know never take a performance for granted.

I think whoever wins on Sunday will win on Thursday also. It’s time to see the reaction which Pep has talked about. Strongest team please!
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.