Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wishing to sound greedy/over confident but apart from the end of the Sunderland game we always win finals by a hairs breath. It'd be lovely to chill and do someone 4/5-0 and have a party all the second half.

I'd obviously take a scrappy 1-0 tho.

I didn’t see one on Monday at Wigan but it happened! Of all fans we should know never take a performance for granted.

I think whoever wins on Sunday will win on Thursday also. It’s time to see the reaction which Pep has talked about. Strongest team please!
CTID

It's not just the missed chances, it's the 2/3 max chances we concede.
Nearly almost 1 goes in, most of the time from our mistakes.

Monday's game has got absolutely nothing to do with the final on Sunday. Nothing.

People need to chill out about Bravo, its not like we are digging George Best up and standing him up in the goal. He was the No 1 in the best team in the world for years, won trophies at club and international level. I would prefer Ed in net but Jesus man its not the end of the world.

Well, if he knows the 3-5-2 formation will win (and that’s the goal, right?), but Pep won’t do it.....what’s that called?
Doesn't necessarily mean he thinks he knows better than Pep. He might still trust Pep to have an even better formation that makes us even more likely to win.

People need to chill out about Bravo, its not like we are digging George Best up and standing him up in the goal. He was the No 1 in the best team in the world for years, won trophies at club and international level. I would prefer Ed in net but Jesus man its not the end of the world.

No fan is happy going into a final with a knowingly weakened team , especially when it is unnecessary. I understand that you have to keep your second string happy so on occasions have to accept it, but playing your reserve goalkeeper in two of the four competitions is way over the top. We f*cked up last year trying to keep Bravo happy, I hope it doesn't get any worse for us by doing the same this year.

Wenger has been the worst for resting players over the years in important games , primarily to win the Prem and/or Champs League, resulting in total failure.

Does anyone know what pubs we have been allocated. Don't the police release a list usually?.
There is a list on here somewhere mate, all the pubs on the East Side, usual suspects, The Torch, Crock of Gold etc etc, all of em are shite, hence a large proportion of the Blues going will be boozing outside this area and coming in as kick off time approaches.

They have the list is in ‘what are you Wembley plans?’ Thread.

Have a look there mate

There is a list on here somewhere mate, all the pubs on the East Side, usual suspects, The Torch, Crock of Gold etc etc, all of em are shite, hence a large proportion of the Blues going will be boozing outside this area and coming in as kick off time approaches.

Thank you. Will go and have a look. Looks like that Crystal place may be the best option then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.