Carabao Cup | Quarter-finals | 19/20 Dec '23

Imagine being one of those WH fans who traveled up the country for that. They were worse than awful, they didn’t try. Would have better off giving first team night off and sending the kids.

Moyes mates in the media will be on first thing tomorrow lubed up ready to defend him.

Why the fuck did he make so many changes.
Wee Davy bends over again and gets dry bummed by the dippers. Winning a tin pot trophy last season was like winning the Johnstones paint trophy . A total fraud
Kudus was beyond shocking, lazy ****

I'm afraid it's still utterly dumbfounding to me when I see managers throw away a domestic cup when they've got to the quarter-final stage. Especially when they have little chance of any other silverware. With all due respect, West Ham have got far, far stiffer competition in the Europa League this year.
We may have been poor last year against Southampton but we did not disrespect that cup. It was not at that point clear that Phillips and Gomez were not up to standard (it became clear in the course of that match, it could be said).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.