Carabao Cup | Quarter-finals | 19/20 Dec '23

Moyes mates in the media will be on first thing tomorrow lubed up ready to defend him.

Why the fuck did he make so many changes.

Same number of changes as Klopp.
We wouldn’t have won at Anfield let’s face it, even with our strongest 11 who are knackered playing a match every few days.
Disappointing, awful performance.

But we sit 8th, 6 points off 5th, in the last 16 of Europe and watching likes of Paqueta, Kudos, Bowen etc, great era for the Hammers under Moyes and f*ck my fellow fans who can’t wait to jump on his back and abuse him after every defeat.

Same number of changes as Klopp.
We wouldn’t have won at Anfield let’s face it, even with our strongest 11 who are knackered playing a match every few days.
Disappointing, awful performance.

But we sit 8th, 6 points off 5th, in the last 16 of Europe and watching likes of Paqueta, Kudos, Bowen etc, great era for the Hammers under Moyes and f*ck my fellow fans who can’t wait to jump on his back and abuse him after every defeat.
But Liverpool have Arsenal at the weekend so it was obvious he was going to do it.

But I think the game last night would of been more important than at weekend, you can rest players and still beat them cunts, players like Bowen, Kudus and Pacqueta would of caused a weakened back four problems.

You are right about what Moyes has done there, my comment was more towards how he can never be criticised in the media just like the cultists, even when he was at the rags.

Are the dippers going to lift the new CL equivalent in the EFL cup?

clark-kent.gif
8552.gif

hate+gif.gif
talking-to-the-press-rosa-hartung.gif

But Liverpool have Arsenal at the weekend so it was obvious he was going to do it.

But I think the game last night would of been more important than at weekend, you can rest players and still beat them cunts, players like Bowen, Kudus and Pacqueta would of caused a weakened back four problems.

You are right about what Moyes has done there, my comment was more towards how he can never be criticised in the media just like the cultists, even when he was at the rags.

Bowen and Kudos started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.