Card fraud

The Apple scam is doing the rounds at the moment it seems. I think it might even track cookies or something because unless it was a total coincidence the album they said I'd bought was something I was looking at on Amazon. I nearly fell for it though but then realised I don't have iTunes.

Just been the victim of an attempted scam. Very authentic looking email purporting to be from my ISP.

They appeared to know my ISP, that I'd recently changed my debit card and when my ISP bill was due.
They were threatening me with disconnection.

Just to say that they're obviously quite sophisticated.

I got £1,700 taken out of our account 2 years ago long story but never got a dime back be very careful what you put in etc as if you go on a site ie holiday homes etc and you get scammed your fucked or at least we were banks didn't want to know

To all the previous victims of scams in this thread, i work on the anti fraud squad at greater manchester police and ive a way to make all your bank cards completely fraud protected, just send me the the details on the front and back of your cards via PM and il sort it for you.

To all the previous victims of scams in this thread, i work on the anti fraud squad at greater manchester police and ive a way to make all your bank cards completely fraud protected, just send me the the details on the front and back of your cards via PM and il sort it for you.

Pm you over my details pal.
Also let everyone know that if you are redirected to a site then please for goodness sake check out the url

It has to have http integrated for it to be genuine.
And in general never respond via email with any details and do your talking by phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.