Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

clelandgrafter said:
Gael Clichy, move forward 5 yards, pass back 10 yards. Fires in one cross out of ten. An imposter of a multi-million pound full back!!!

New manager, same old over-passing slow shit!!

We wont win the league playing like that away.

Makes me sick we've spent millions on a new left back

kun said:
kippaxchris said:
kun said:
My player ratings:

Hart 5
Zabaleta 4
Garcia 4
Lescott 5
Clichy 5
Fernandinho 5
Yaya 5
Silva 5
Navas 5
Aguero 5
Dzeko 6

Nasri 5
Milner 6
Negredo 7

Why did Aguero score a high 5? And Milner 6? And Negredo was better than Dzeko?
Aguero was ok poor final ball but was involved a lot, Dzeko was absolute dogshite besides his goal whereas Negredo was quality whilst he was on the pitch. Milner did ok and put a couple of decent crosses in, maybe he should have been a 5

You're being delusional friend. Aguero was bad today, he lost so many duels and lost the ball often. Dzeko barely even had any of the ball and when he did what did he do? Set up Toure perfectly, but Toure missed. Set up Aguero but Aguero lost it. And then he scored his own goal. Dzeko was avarege with what little he had and Aguero was bad because had had A LOT of the ball in comparison and did nothing.

Palerider said:
So lets get this right a £22M centre back and a £15M centre back are a makeshift defence? There are no excuses. If a player is in our squad then he should be good enough to play away at Bayern Munich. Still, as long as the players are happy.

Garcia isn't a Centre Back, he's a midfielder that typically plays in front of the back 4. He's not very good.

After Arsenal pre season we didnt learn :(

I've noticed that Lescott is half the player when Kompany isn't alongside him.

When Kompany is next to him, Lescott is solid.

When any other of our defenders is next to him, he is poor.

It's Kompany's leadership we lack so much. Leadership is so under-rated IMO.

Palerider said:
So lets get this right a £22M centre back and a £15M centre back are a makeshift defence? There are no excuses. If a player is in our squad then he should be good enough to play away at Bayern Munich. Still, as long as the players are happy.

Garcia isn't a centre back you div.

TheMaineRoad said:
Chippy_boy said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Okay, I think I'm done on here for tonight.

Okay, so debate it.

How many assists did he get last year?
How many goals?
How many decent crosses?
How many times did he go lunging in and get skinned whilst defending?
How many times, hideously put of position?

It's emporer's fucking new clothes with Zabba. He works his socks off, and people say the love him and then no-one can come out and say you know what, I am not impressed.
I'm sorry, that is just a load of shit. He was poor today but he's a brilliant defender.

No, he isn't,

Corleone said:
Poor performance from you guys today. Lost without Kompany at centre back while Zabaleta and Hart were fairly terrible.

Sorry but you can´t be FAIRLY terrible - you need an extreme adverb
But terrible was good enough ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.