Carroll - 'I was forced out of Newcastle'

bigquinn772

According to Carroll, he was forced to leave Newcastle.

Andy Carroll joined Liverpool in a sensational £35millon deal, and then claimed Newcastle had 'pushed him out of the door'.

St James' Park owner Mike Ashley is preparing himself for a backlash from fans after the striker gave up the club's famous No 9 shirt to replace Fernando Torres at Anfield - and was not replaced on Tyneside.

After earlier rejecting two offers for Carroll, Newcastle said Carroll the 21-year-old had handed in a transfer request to seal the switch.

But the editor of the ToonTalk fanzine, Steve Wraith, claimed Carroll had contacted him before flying to Merseyside and said the England striker had been left with no option but to leave.

Wraith claimed Carroll texted: 'I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door.'

I believe him.....
Hes put a team mate in hospital,and is pretty much always in the news concerning the nightlife....

regardless it's a huge step up for the lad and ashley was never going to turn that kind of money down, was he?

massive spotlight on carroll now, lets see how he handles it. regular england call-ups await if he keeps it together.

fascinating second half of the season awaits. crazy deadline day.

newcastle fans coming off biggest losers of the day. zero replacement, they will really suffer without carrolls goals.

Mark - TheBlue said:
anyone got RAWKS reaction LOL?
Haven't found one yet. There is this gem:

"Come in and walk round him.

Fuck off the cringeworthy re-workings of the Torres song.
Fuck off the inevitable photoshopping that people are going to do.
Fuck off the melodrama and tears if you're over 16 years of age.

This lad is our new number 9. He's one who wants to play for Liverpool Football Club. For Kenny. For us.

Support him from the word go. He has the potential to be an absolute monster. Our monster.

His new strike partner isn't bad, either. It's a duo no defence will want to mess with. Defenders will be absolutely goosed at the full-time whistle.

The reds are coming up the hill, boys."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=270304.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=270304.0</a>

Sigh said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
anyone got RAWKS reaction LOL?
Haven't found one yet. There is this gem:

"Come in and walk round him.

Fuck off the cringeworthy re-workings of the Torres song.
Fuck off the inevitable photoshopping that people are going to do.
Fuck off the melodrama and tears if you're over 16 years of age.

This lad is our new number 9. He's one who wants to play for Liverpool Football Club. For Kenny. For us.

Support him from the word go. He has the potential to be an absolute monster. Our monster.

His new strike partner isn't bad, either. It's a duo no defence will want to mess with. Defenders will be absolutely goosed at the full-time whistle.

The reds are coming up the hill, boys."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=270304.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=270304.0</a>

Funny how some of the reds fans were deluded into thinking the likes of Torres would never leave them especially for money and "success".

At least we know that the likes of Tevez will do likewise when its suits him but more importantly suits the club.

As far as Newcastle goes they seem to doing ok without Carrol and while Ranger and Best are not probably their long term strikeforce its no surprise what a side can do if you have well drilled organised group willing to work for each other week in week out no matter the quality of the individuals and how much they cost and what their paid.

I thought Carroll didn't have to go if he didn't want to? Players are not meat and can have a say if they want to leave or not.

This smacks of Ashley 'willing to take the blame' since the Geordies seem to hate him anyway and it allows Carroll the affordable luxury of having the move to an 'icon of a club' without the Barcode fans on his back.

Just a guess, like, but I'd be surprised if the boy was actually pushed out.

Seems like a mutual thing to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.