Cat deterrents.

Their piss and shit just stinks so bad and contaminates my soil maturation pile with their disgusting worm filled poo. My dogs go to the vet often and are kept tip top so it does anger me these flea ridden little bastards are spreading god knows what. I admit most seem ok on the street, cute, fluffy etc but as a gardener a cat turd filled with little worm things is fucking horrid, espesh when you work so hard on the soil, then the smell, it is just fucking horrible.

In summer i find the best deterrent is having a dog that is quiet (to a degree) and is a natural guard type dog, leave them out if they are not a noise nuisance. Annoyingly if i leave a few tactically spaced dog turds around then that helps, but not always my gardening trainers.

Hate the little bastards. Why do people find cats funny these days? Whats funny about them exactly? They are horriible flea ridden ungrateful twats

A hot poker would be my pick in that particular scenario, serve it right for crossing it's beady little eyes.

You're horrid people.

sad-crying-cat.gif

The cats are watching you

getoverit.gif

They gone....

CatJumpingReallyHigh.gif

..Fck yo sh!t up

image.gif

Mow!

Settled down on the lounger earlier for an hours sunbathing. Immediately got the unmistakable whiff from one of the fuckers turds. Dirty horrible little bastards. Anyone who tells you that they are clean animals are deluded. Because it only shits in someone else's garden does not make it clean

HaHa! don't be mad at lil ol puddykins .... He wasn't to know your garden is your garden. He just thought it was a nice place to empty his arse!

I hope these cats all shit all over your cars, houses, gardens and family.

03eca932f4e54da4c39532300010c2b9.jpg

I hope these cats all shit all over your cars, houses, gardens and family.

03eca932f4e54da4c39532300010c2b9.jpg
The fat **** on the left needs to be set on fire and put out with a screwdriver.

The horrible **** on the right needs to be skinned alive and drowned in vinegar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.