Cavani (continued)

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
gordonf said:
yes. suarez for me too, he's the kind of player city need, a grafter not a shirker !!

Have you ever seen Cavani play? Or am I being Clarkied?
Come on, he's got long girl hair, obviously a shirker.

Plain Speaking said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
cmdub said:
Tbf danamy I still stand by that. We would have had to sell 2 of our strikers at what I'm guessing would have been cut prices. He's been great for the rags I'd have him on the team but not at the cost it would have taken to get him here

Yep I agree with cmdub - I said too that i did not want RVP here what with possible injuries etc, which he has proved many wrong with at the minute.

However the cost for a 29year old who wanted a 4 year contract is not worth it for our club. We can and will get a better forward come the summer.
Personally I think many of us are too fixated with age; we underestimate the value of proven PL quality and experience.
RVP is likely to be the difference between ourselves and the rags this season.
I agree RVP's earlier injury record created uncertainty and possibly he may get injured in the coming months?

Is that you Lesley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.