Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Good to see it selling well.

It always makes me laugh the absolute outrage of some when they have to move for a game though.

I get liking the specific view point, although I myself like to move around, but when people call it a disgrace I just find it funny.

Good point. I'm happy to move myself and see different views. Also, firnthe Barca game, I moved to an equivalent seat and paid half of the £70 I would have done if I'd stayed in 209.

Being an Irish blue who's been to many games , reckon there's gonna be any trouble with my accent? me and my girlfriend will be in our city tops but I know people will assume

Being an Irish blue who's been to many games , reckon there's gonna be any trouble with my accent? me and my girlfriend will be in our city tops but I know people will assume
I wouldn't have thought they'd be any at all with or without the City top fella.

So long as you're not jumping up if Celtic score then you'd be fine either way.

My family support celtic and I follow them though city's my one and only team, had trouble before but mostly when we are losing and people are pissed haha

My family support celtic and I follow them though city's my one and only team, had trouble before but mostly when we are losing and people are pissed haha
Depends where you sit I think.

City V Celtic games a bit more volatile because City have a small number of orange supporters. There was trouble at a pre-season friendly a few years ago.

Every Champions League game I have been to, its been really noticeable the number of away fans sat in the home end. There were hundreds of German fans scattered in the home ends and 100s of Barcelona fans (even though they didn't fill a very small visiting allocation) in our end, but no trouble at all. More antagonism with Celtic though. It wouldn't surprise me if there's the odd incident. However game maybe a dead-rubber by then which will take some heat out of it.

I'd get a city tattoo on your face before the game just to be on the safe side

Plenty Irish accents on any City match day. Though yeah considering it's Celtic, I'd make sure to wear something City and not be seen near a half and half scarf to prevent any grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.