Celtic Thread 2017/18.

There was a time when a testimonial celebrated the player's career as a player, not solely with one club. Perhaps those days passed with the likes of Pat Stanton.

The daily record has a story that peg is looking at Kiernan Tierney the young Celtic player. Cue Magicpole to get onto Kerrydale st site and start a campaign to save the lads carreer

The daily record has a story that peg is looking at Kiernan Tierney the young Celtic player. Cue Magicpole to get onto Kerrydale st site and start a campaign to save the lads carreer

Tierney won’t leave by choice yet. If funny money is offered the board will bite but they will get slaughtered by the support.

In five years definitely, not now.

Tierney won’t leave by choice yet. If funny money is offered the board will bite but they will get slaughtered by the support.

In five years definitely, not now.
There are much better options for him in as you say in a few years,he is a talented player,just hope he doesnt end up in that fkn cesspit

There was a time when a testimonial celebrated the player's career as a player, not solely with one club. Perhaps those days passed with the likes of Pat Stanton.
Since Bosman testimonials for players are rare.
One club players a thing of the past,players that started as teenagers and ended up playing with the same club into their thirties.

He’s not the worlds hardest man. It’s between him and another guy. :)

As for playing the Rep, if that’s true, I haven’t heard anything, what has that to do with him being hard?
Am I missing something, unless you think the Irish aren’t hard enough to merit his nearly hardest man on the planet persona?

Or do you just dislike the Irish, or the fact many not all, Celtic fans have Irish ancestry?

At a loss. Help me out?

more about his dive and cheating last game
or did you miss that?

Since Bosman testimonials for players are rare.
One club players a thing of the past,players that started as teenagers and ended up playing with the same club into their thirties.

True, but you miss my point. Even players who played with other clubs (Robertson and McPherson at Hearts and Stanton and McAllister at Hibs) had testimonials that involved the the clubs for which they had played. In that sense, a testimonial celebrated a whole career as well as loyalty. Today, it seems more than ever about simply making money. Players don't even have games against international selects.

True, but you miss my point. Even players who played with other clubs (Robertson and McPherson at Hearts and Stanton and McAllister at Hibs) had testimonials that involved the the clubs for which they had played. In that sense, a testimonial celebrated a whole career as well as loyalty. Today, it seems more than ever about simply making money. Players don't even have games against international selects.

The only time I can think of where a benefit game is not ripping the pish in Scotland was the Larsson nonsense at Celtic.

more about his dive and cheating last
game
or did you miss that?

No shocking overcreaction.

Did you miss the leg breaker from that Aberdeen **** on him at Pittodrie?

Seems you have selective retention. Unless of course you posted about how well he reacted to that?

He isn’t known for making a meal of things. Everybody hates him, but would all want him in their teams. He doesn’t give a fuck about the abuse and we love him even more for that. Seeing how easily he can noise you all up is also a source of utter joy.

Spurs him on, so keep it up.

He isn’t known for making a meal of things. Everybody hates him, but would all want him in their teams. He doesn’t give a fuck about the abuse and we love him even more for that. Seeing how easily he can noise you all up is also a source of utter joy.

Spurs him on, so keep it up.
Get to fuck you silly twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.