Celtic thread 2020/21

What's the latest after the result Magicpole? There usually is a reaction from the board (you guys would always say too late), so who are the likely ins & outs, seen Turnbull has been completed?

Havent a fucking clue. One thing you can be assured of, whoever comes in will be around the £3m pig in a poke variety. We will lose a couple of our midfield and Eddy. So, we will need to tool up to replace them. The next stage in fuck8ng everything up happened again. I'm only happy your mob are not a force, or we woukd be in trouble. We never fucking learn.

Lennon looked right pissed off today - was saying a few players want out. Scottish football is slowly falling behind... really needs Celtic to make the CL Group stages. Maybe CFG will make a move for a Scottish club at some point - would be easy to break the Old Firm grip and hoover up what Scottish talent there is.

I wouldn't have either of them in. There's a significant, bigoted minority of both fanbases who are stuck in some sort of religious timewarp from back in the 17th century. And they both caused trouble on visits to Manchester. They can fuck off.
And not just because they caused it in Manchester. Their stupid views are such that they deserve to only take out on eachother forever more because the rest of the sport has moved on. Leave them to it they both need and deserve eachother

Lennon looked right pissed off today - was saying a few players want out. Scottish football is slowly falling behind... really needs Celtic to make the CL Group stages. Maybe CFG will make a move for a Scottish club at some point - would be easy to break the Old Firm grip and hoover up what Scottish talent there is.
the only scottish talent you will ever see is when glasgows finest debutantes invade blackpool on a bank holiday

Fair Play Celtic.

At least you are trying to make the SPL look competitive until the Auld firm games take place.

We have a tricky tie tonight in the 2nd of our 567 qualifying rounds tonight. A Hungarian mob who I cant be arsed to check their name did ok in the EL last year, and at this stage it's usually teams who have to buy their own strips. I hate these fucking games and its shit we have so many rounds to negotiate. Add in no fans, a disrupted covid world and it makes it all the more tetchy for a tetchy **** like me.

I think we will win but you alwa5s get that feeling of, if we can fuck something up we will give it a right go. Going to be a long day.
Well, well, well. “A Hungarian mob who have to buy their own kits” was it? Try the 31 times champions of a country that has a better footballing heritage than Scotland.

It’s funny that on the other side of Europe, your club will be viewed almost the same. Some club whose name rings a bell that used to be something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.