Celtic Thread - 2023/24

I detest both of them. They both come with too much bullshit that has no place in society as a whole, never mind in football stadia, in this day and age. I'd love to see one of the Edinburgh sides or Aberdeen win the league. Not going to happen in the foreseeable future though, unfortunately.
There has been no bigger bullshitter in british football than Brenda. He's absolutely full of it. Amazed Celtic gave him the job, or Leicester, or LFcult.

There has been no bigger bullshitter in british football than Brenda. He's absolutely full of it. Amazed Celtic gave him the job, or Leicester, or LFcult.
Now I rate Rodgers. He brought Swansea up playing some great stuff and Liverpool were arguably a Gerrard slip away from winning the Premier League. Won everything with Celtic and the FA Cup with Leicester too.

Never e penalty or sending off. When Yang went off we stuttered. Penalty a joke. Mission accomplished, return to base Brither. Yer pint is waiting. As always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.