Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Bodge saying game was "refereed outside the field". Muppet.
He’s talking about the red card. Funnily enough the referee, a well known Celtic supporter, recently gave a very harsh Red card against Rangers and was called over by VAR but he is one of the very few officials who stuck with his original decision. He has shown with this incident that he’s not easily swayed

Rodgers also said the Hearts player puts his head down. Not in the clips I’ve seen

Beaton is a cheat. And a ****.

St Mirren v Celtic and games tight St Mirren player Red carded for Joe Hart diving into his boot. No idea who referee was. Most probably Clancy , Collum, Walsh or Robertson lol

Btw that picture proves nothing. I can’t even see much contact. I did highlight yet another shocking decision going Kilmarnocks way against Rangers when Power catches Jack full in the head

Beaton is a cheat. And a ****.
It was Celtic supporter Dominic Robertson who sent your player off : )))))))

So you think wee Dominic is cheating against his boyhood heroes

Wow first 30/70 decision goes against your mob and your naming VAR officials. As has been mentioned many times. If Celtic has to endure the dreadful decisions the rest of us do there would be unrest on the streets

Anyway nice to see you’re not taking it too badly.

It was Celtic supporter Dominic Robertson who sent your player off : )))))))

So you think wee Dominic is cheating against his boyhood heroes

Wow first 30/70 decision goes against your mob and your naming VAR officials. As has been mentioned many times. If Celtic has to endure the dreadful decisions the rest of us do there would be unrest on the streets

Anyway nice to see you’re not taking it too badly.

Interestingly, Dermot Gallagher on ref watch just on SSN suggests the only decision wrong
in the Celtic game was the award of the Celtic penalty.

He thinks the sending off and the handball are unlucky, but that they are probably the correct decisions.

The ex players disagree with him unsuprisingly, so is the issues with the rules or the implementation of them?

Whereas the Motherwell player should have been sent off for his tackle on McCausland, and he went on to score the winner in that game.

Last edited:
Am i the only person that thought this could be a penalty for Hearts after watching the replays.
A few seasons ago never but now there is a good chance of getting it.
Not meaning to handle the ball is not an excuse to refuse a penalty now.
It is like the offside rule now with the advantage to the attacking players taking away.
Some crazy rule changes because of var.
You just hope it goes your way now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.