Celtic V Rangers

Magic moment for Rangers that equaliser and Hill heeled the ball so not quite the stonewaller the spoilt septic fans would like to have us believe.

They'll be in their clubs now saying it's a disgrace before having one too many and singing their shite again.
After going through the Celtic player first. Definite penalty.

I don't think failing to get that penalty will result in them missing out on the title.

but when it's Taylor in City v Chelsea we all get morally outraged.

We either push for fairness or just take it up the jacksy like we have all season, to the detriment of our title hopes.
True but I'm no Celtic fan. Always preferred Rangers . Of course they're pissed off that they were denied a chance to beat their rivals.

I don't disagree, it's very obvious. I was looking forward to us giving Celtic a good going over as I have a mate who is a fanatical Celtic fan. Much to my annoyance we couldn't beat them. To my mate that means we are no better than them, and the English league is no better than the Scots league.

I'm sorry to inform you your pal is talking out of his arse. No one bar morons think or thought we were as good a team as city or the leagues are the same.

I hope for his sake he was taking the piss. If not he hasn't a fucking clue. Please don't take the utterances of one clearly deluded **** as representative of how we see things.

We were shite today. Fucking shameful display by too many of our players.

Raging does not get near it.

How can Celtic fans accuse refs of being biased towards Rangers when they are over 30 points clear at the top?

Something that perplexes me.
The ref was very even today , Celtic taking their only good player off was the reason they lost control ..Deluded "Dick Emery" Brendan is awful ...and i dont like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.