Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where would you recommend for someone to stay mate as an away fan on a first visit to the city

Well since I'm native, I'm not that much into specific accommodation currently, as there are many new places opened in recent years.
Regarding location I would recommend staying on the right bank of Sava river in "old" Belgrade and probably somewhere near Slavija square/roundabout would give you walking access to the stadium (25-30 min walk) and also close to central pedestrian areas and parts with bars/pubs/restaurants.

If I do Leipzig I’ll be staying in Dresden, much better place for bars.
It's a pity they can't swap the league fixtures to midweek and have CL games at weekend. Far better atmosphere in any city on a Friday or Saturday

@kerem gokmen you happy with that group? You’ll beat United home and away, at least!
mates..... dunno...
there is a quote
"be carefull what you wish... since it happens. god has a (i am an atheist) strange sense of homour.
i wished to see you again. now, i can.. :))))

gala is so bad at the.moment i have to see the schedule. them i ll comment... cheers mates. have a nice weekend

Jesus Dortmund must be bad ,thought Leipzig managed to make Copenhagen look remotely interesting with it's 2 foot high mermaid , and a row of painted houses ,tbf Freetown Christiana was an error experience:+)
There’s not a lot going on in Dortmund, went when the Christmas market was on in December one year (Pellegrini fuck up) so the atmosphere was great in the bars. Last season we only had a few hours there so not too bad as we had the first night in Amsterdam. A lot of blues on here stayed in Düsseldorf which is supposed to be a brilliant place but I’ve not been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.