Champions League cup scheme

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by RACHACE, 1 Jul 2017.

1. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Ah that may well be the answer then.Cheers,lb.

2. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

It's UEFA's and City's decision to prioritize in this way, it's mine to decide if I attend a game in another seat or say sod it that's a ticket City won't sell because of their policy

3. colin's bell helmet

colin's bell helmet

Mine automatically renewed all cup schemes as well.

4. RACHACE

RACHACE

HGV Driver/part time gambler
    http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
    Do you do European away games? Will it affect your chances of getting a ticket?

5. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Not usually as self-employed so costs me a lot to miss a few days midweek. Have done a couple when it's worked out right.

6. ManCityX

ManCityX

Totally understand the mindset of dropping the CL scheme due to the almost nonchalant price increase.

However, the best games under Pep have been the CL home games for me. BM, Barca and Monaco are games I would have hugely regretted not attending, especially the last two. The Monaco game in particular was one of the best attacking games I've ever been to and if I didn't go, then the only person who would have missed out is me and not the club.

7. BLUE THUNDER

BLUE THUNDER

Anyone know how many season card holders are on the champions league scheme ? Be interesting to know if we made a final what the allocation would be re points.

8. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

City have stopped the fiver discount on the first extra Champs League Ticket you can buy. That saving was a bonus as the Club didn’t advertise any saving beyond a fiver off your own ticket (when on the Champs League scheme).

9. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Doesn't matter if you've got 25000 points still be lucky to get a final ticket ; )

10. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    A couple of seasons ago it was circa 13,000, which means everyone one of them would have got a ticket for the final