Champions League, Feb 15 ->

There was actually a league match tonight and Newcastle beat Brum... in Birmingham! Only the 5th team to do it since Brum returned to the Premier League.

cleavers said:
Brave man head butting Jordan, not many will have that on their CV.

Joe Jordan didn't flinch!

Remember the entire Kippax singing we hate jordan and we hate jordan

Andouble said:
comparing our two results today I'm quite humiliated.
Really? Why?

See, that's the thing I don't get. Spurs played a decent game. Okay, so what? We played a decent game, too. They made their tap-in. We missed ours. Yes, we play two different styles. If you prefer one over the other, that's fine. But humiliated? That's ridiculous.

I've been on a couple of Spurs forums while the game was going on and quite a few of them (as always) thought they were dire... until they scored and then they evidently transformed into the best team to ever grace a pitch.

There has to be an in-between. I've never witnessed a team that was perfect, and I've rarely witnessed a team that was hopeless. It's just simply discouraging that we here never seem to be able to do anything other than complete despair or complete elation.

Robinho and Ibra found wanting in a big game once again. It's easy scoring hat-tricks against Catania but when you come up against the big boys, you find out you can't compete. The Italian league is a fucking joke. Well done Spurs.

SWP's back said:
cleavers said:
Compare and contrast with ours in Greece.

Hmmm I think that's unfair.

We were professional, but they parked the bus. I think we would have had more chances against an open Milan.
Exactly this,we would of beat Milan too,why do sum people think spurs are so fukin good,it does my head in,y dont you go and follow them instead!?
Aris parked the bus,bottom line!
Spuds would of left there 0.0 too!

nashark said:
Robinho and Ibra found wanting in a big game once again. It's easy scoring hat-tricks against Catania but when you come up against the big boys, you find out you can't compete. The Italian league is a fucking joke. Well done Spurs.
The big boys ... spurs?

jesus!

bigbaddad said:
gattuso has head butted joe jordan.

What a stupid Italian fuck. Who does he think he's being hard to there? An old guy? Can't believe that people wanted this low life guido at our club. Do one you fuckin' piece of trash Gattuso.

Balti said:
cleavers said:
Brave man head butting Jordan, not many will have that on their CV.

Joe Jordan didn't flinch!

Remember the entire Kippax singing we hate jordan and we hate jordan
Hope he did nut him,fukin spuds tit!
Hope they do um at shite heart lane!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.