Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

just drifting off topic for a sec, aanyone know what the home shirt details would be,would we clash with the Inter home shirt and who would have the choice if so
According to uefa we are designated as the home team and therefore get to wear our home shirt. Inter would have to change if there was a clash. Don't know whether they deem inters blue and black home shirt as a clash or not.

They wore all yellow tonight while getting twatted by Napoli who played in sky blue.
Guess that's it unless they have a CL 3rd kit available they prefer.

Following last nights win we are going to Istanbul!!

We are currently finalising our travel schedule and hope to be on sale in the next 72 hours.

To register your interest please email sales@sportoptions.com with Man City in the Subject line.

We will also post the travel packages on this thread as soon as soon as they are available.

We ask you to be patient whilst we work hard in the background with the airlines etc.

Hope to see you all in Istanbul.

Sport and Music / Sport Options (aka Spike and Miles)
hmm, just checked and it says "Unfortunately, our online allocation is currently sold out!"

Just tried booking the day trip through sports world. Get offered 'flight 1' or 'flight 6' and when I put them in my basket it says sold out??? Anyone else having the same problem

Just tried booking the day trip through sports world. Get offered 'flight 1' or 'flight 6' and when I put them in my basket it says sold out??? Anyone else having the same problem
My mate just managed to get 4 of us on the day trip package. Told only 2 day trip flights, so unsure what’s the true facts if you’ve been offered flight 1 or 6?
Clearly there can’t be loads of flights, otherwise we wouldn’t get there in time.
Our flight is at 0530?!

My mate just managed to get 4 of us on the day trip package. Told only 2 day trip flights, so unsure what’s the true facts if you’ve been offered flight 1 or 6?
Clearly there can’t be loads of flights, otherwise we wouldn’t get there in time.
Our flight is at 0530?!
First 2 flights on Sat get there at 12 + 1130 if i read it right, stacks of time to do stuff if more added 30 mins later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.