Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Most of the Permier League players are on the beach now, apart from those called up for International competition. Our lads, meanwhile, are expected to turn up on Saturday for the biggest game of them all, then report for international duty, then a couple of weeks rest and then pre-season training, how crazy is that?

Most of the Permier League players are on the beach now, apart from those called up for International competition. Our lads, meanwhile, are expected to turn up on Saturday for the biggest game of them all, then report for international duty, then a couple of weeks rest and then pre-season training, how crazy is that?
Most Premier League players are internationals so they might be having a few days off this week but they‘ll all be finishing for summer at the same time as us.

How have you done this?
I'm worried about missing my flight home so would prefer a later flight (currently 10:05 on Sunday).
Can you see prices before you confirm?
I haven’t don’t it yet. I think I paid £11 each way to make the flights flexible. If you do that you can change them I believe but I’m hesitant to, as not 100% sure. I may give them a ring tomorrow and check. If you haven’t paid the £11 then I don’t think you can. Your flight is now one of the most expensive ones coming back. The 12.35pm one is over £230 cheaper. However, it still might be more than you paid in which case you would have to pay the difference if it is flexible.

I haven’t don’t it yet. I think I paid £11 each way to make the flights flexible. If you do that you can change them I believe but I’m hesitant to, as not 100% sure. I may give them a ring tomorrow and check. If you haven’t paid the £11 then I don’t think you can. Your flight is now one of the most expensive ones coming back. The 12.35pm one is over £230 cheaper. However, it still might be more than you paid in which case you would have to pay the difference if it is flexible.
Cheers. I might give them a call tomorrow.
I paid £789 altogether for my flights so would think the later flight will be cheaper than what I actually paid as prices have come down and would be better for me because then I'd have time for a little sleep before going home.

Cheers. I might give them a call tomorrow.
I paid £789 altogether for my flights so would think the later flight will be cheaper than what I actually paid as prices have come down and would be better for me because then I'd have time for a little sleep before going home.
Worth a go. Not sure what the rules are around the change in terms of when you are allowed to do it but if you paid that fee for flexibility it’s worth the ask. I might do the same coming back but a bit earlier as I’m 10.30 at night so a late one! Would prefer the 8pm one really.

Those arriving late on Saturday afternoon should note that the shuttle services from the airports run only until 1800.
UEFA says don’t use taxis but they could be the only back up option if you get delayed.

Those arriving late on Saturday afternoon should note that the shuttle services from the airports run only until 1800.
UEFA says don’t use taxis but they could be the only back up option if you get delayed.
What could be the issue with using taxis? Arriving by 6pm and a bit nervous.

Morning all, what a week we have! I get into Istanbul Airport (from B’ham) at 4.50pm Saturday. Presume the Shuttle Buses are running straight from there to the stadium? Anyone getting in later than that?
They finish at 6pm by the looks of it...we land in Sabiha 4.15pm from Berlin and pre booked a taxi to our hotel first but think we will have to cancel that and head straight to the game now....just hoping there is a decent bag drop area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.