Champions League Final | Screening at Mayfield Depot / other city centre venues

Football shirts were fine 2 years ago, plenty of blues around town all afternoon/evening.

Depends which one you then plan to watch the game in I guess but Shack and Waldorf for example would be no issue.
Surely nobody over 18 is out wearing football shirts anyway

I know it’s not town but we’ve got Glossop cricket club booked to show the game.£5 admission which covers function room hire entertainment and food . Lovely venue HD wide screening outside balcony etc.. all blues welcome and family’s.
PM me if needed.
Thanks the snake .

My daughters are watching Cold Play in the evening and are looking for recommendations for safe Blue pubs to watch the final
They don't mind paying to book a table
The last CL Final was on in virtually every pub. Certainly the Spinningfield area and NQ were rammed. I think the match will be free to air. But you will need to book. we watched the Chelsea game in the Oxnoble on Liverpool Road because everywhere else was booked up. It was ok in there and the area was not as crazy as everywhere else in the city-centre.
Edit. This refers only to the CL final so unsure about a Derby cup final.

Last edited:
Should it be free entry everywhere? Aren’t YouTube showing it for free? I know Bale’s display for Madrid v Victimpool (JFT39) was shown in my old London local like this.

Local pubs need your support more than anywhere. I’m yet to completely decide where to watch but up by City will be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.