Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Do we have any idea as to what the facilities are likely to be at the fanparks? In particular will there be adequate seating? I’m not really up to standing for long periods, especially if I have to stand during the match.

This may be nothing to go on at all but went to a few of the UEFA ones in the past Euros and there were not a great amount of seating. Bars were very adequate with little queues to be fair. Again, this was a good few years back so could be totally different for this.

Wind bags crying?

Season ticket holders are rightly annoyed because any Tom, Dick & Harry who's a member of their local (or not) OSC are getting tickets for the biggest game in our history before your average Season ticket holder who's not in an OSC.

There are members of the OSC that aren't on the cup scheme, are not platinum Season ticket holders and some even say that, in some cases aren't even Season ticket holders yet you post inflammatory shite like that.

The majority of our support are not in the OSC yet have to stand by and watch a minority get privileged treatment. It's ridiculous that ALL supporters haven't had to follow the SAME process for tickets for a game of this magnitude. I include the corporate support in this as not to upset you too much Timmy

I would have thought that most established OSCs have a pecking order which means the longer serving members are prioritised for tickets. Also most OSCs will contain many members who already hold season tickets, have plenty of points and are on the cup schemes. So I think to say any Tom, Dick or Harry as you put it can get tickets is a bit of an exaggeration.

Yes there will be a small group of fans able to get tickets that maybe would have stood no chance through the standard ticketing criteria, but is that how we want it to be as a fanbase? That we lock out new/younger supporters just because 'I was here first'? That would be counterproductive for the club as a whole.

20,000 allocation for the game. I suspect the main thing that will prevent supporters going to this game will be the expense of the trip rather than a few OSC members getting a ticket.

I would have thought that most established OSCs have a pecking order which means the longer serving members are prioritised for tickets. Also most OSCs will contain many members who already hold season tickets, have plenty of points and are on the cup schemes. So I think to say any Tom, Dick or Harry as you put it can get tickets is a bit of an exaggeration.

Yes there will be a small group of fans able to get tickets that maybe would have stood no chance through the standard ticketing criteria, but is that how we want it to be as a fanbase? That we lock out new/younger supporters just because 'I was here first'? That would be counterproductive for the club as a whole.

20,000 allocation for the game. I suspect the main thing that will prevent supporters going to this game will be the expense of the trip rather than a few OSC members getting a ticket.
Every Tom, Dick & Harry equates to any members of an OSC. They've been told of their tickets before the rest (majority) of us. So although on the face of it, it might seem an over aggregation, it isn't in my opinion. Possibly inflammatory but not an over exaggeration.

With regard the pecking order and longer serving members of said OSC. You're right, most will have the necessary points and I've posted before that I've been a member of the OSC and seen the goings on at 3 different branches. I've met and know a lot of top blues through the OSC and have zero problem with the set up with regard a group of supporters wanting to travel together, sit together at games and the social aspect of being involved with an OSC. However the days of the OSC getting a % of the away tickets to me is outdated and supporters like myself are tired of hearing about supporters that are able to pick and choose what away games that they want to attend because the branch will source the tickets regardless of whether they're on a cup scheme, a platinum season ticket holder or even a season ticket holder at all. There are thousands of blues that are jumping through all the hoops thar are set out by the club to obtain tickets for away games that are getting shafted by a number of areas and the OSC allocation is just 1 of them.

Personally I've come to terns with the OSC being well in with the club. It's probably seen as the preferred method of going to away games from the clubs perspective and for domestic away games I'm not arsed one bit. I go to the games that my points allow me to, end of.

This game however has a little bit more riding on it, especially financially where supporters are trying to decide on whether it's viable or not. The OSC members getting sorted before the majority of our support has only made that decision more difficult as we have no idea how many of the reasonably priced tickets have been put aside to cater for the OSC. There are also the 18-25's, corporate and the City group family allocations to consider too.

Every supporter should have had to follow the same process and that's my only problem.

I agree that every supporter that wants to go will get a ticket but what price that ticket will cost is more difficult to predict. A season ticket holder on the cup scheme, with the points should be getting 1st dibs on tickets for this ahead of any of the other sets of our support.

Do we have any idea as to what the facilities are likely to be at the fanparks? In particular will there be adequate seating? I’m not really up to standing for long periods, especially if I have to stand during the match.

Seating will be available.

Seating can be reserved by ST holders on cup scheme, but will be first come first served for all others.

Non cup scheme members will only have access to benches situated near porta loos, and without a view of activity stage.

Supporters Club members with no match history will receive deluxe stage side seating with complimentary foot massages.

Please check the FUEUFA website for more details.

As has been pointed out, these members can and often will get their own, and the tickets they are allocated are likely to go to the lower point STs and other members.

My local SC was just a group of mates to allow access to away tickets as they missed out on the 2011 final. They told me that if I joined they would have a better chance of getting more away tickets and that I should get my own. I didn't join.

As has been pointed out, these members can and often will get their own, and the tickets they are allocated are likely to go to the lower point STs and other members.

My local SC was just a group of mates to allow access to away tickets as they missed out on the 2011 final. They told me that if I joined they would have a better chance of getting more away tickets and that I should get my own. I didn't join.
That’s exactly my experience when I contacted my local OSC, as soon as I mentioned having a season ticket it was just pressure to let others use it (home and away) and a minor strop when I didn’t want to go along with it. I kept well away after that.

Wind bags crying?

Season ticket holders are rightly annoyed because any Tom, Dick & Harry who's a member of their local (or not) OSC are getting tickets for the biggest game in our history before your average Season ticket holder who's not in an OSC.

There are members of the OSC that aren't on the cup scheme, are not platinum Season ticket holders and some even say that, in some cases aren't even Season ticket holders yet you post inflammatory shite like that.

The majority of our support are not in the OSC yet have to stand by and watch a minority get privileged treatment. It's ridiculous that ALL supporters haven't had to follow the SAME process for tickets for a game of this magnitude. I include the corporate support in this as not to upset you too much Timmy
No worries Rachace. It’s all a bit of give and take. I’m not particularly a fan of the ticket allocation system and my night in the Tunnel Club for the West Ham game was probably a once in a lifetime occcasion.

Where I think you and your anti Supporters Club ultras need to take a look at yourself is that there was a poster calling other Blues on here scum, swearing at them etc for no apparent reason. It’s all good having a pop at me but I don’t see your post commenting on that individual.

If you recall a few years ago, the anti supporters club lobby on here disintegrated as the vast majority of Blues - including many who don’t like the OSC ticket priority - distanced themselves from the hate being displayed towards fellow City fans. That’s your choice but you have to live with your decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.