Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I'd be surprised if not.

I wasn't interested, due to the place/cost of getting there/inconvenience to find a cheaper route, but I also can't now go as I'm working that weekend with no alternative/chance to get there in the time available.

I very much doubt I'm alone in this, and others I know have said they can't be arsed with the hassle, and will watch on the sofa with a drink or 6.

I'd probably be in the top 50% with a chance of getting a ticket, cup scheme and points (not now because I didn't request a code, before anyone asks), 20,000 is a lot of tickets for such a venue, I've no doubt that we'll sell out, but it'll go down to quite low levels for me.
I hardly know anyone who is going either. Personally, I’m undecided. I don’t trust UEFA or turkey with the logistics of the thing if I’m honest. I would have to take my two lads and I’m imagining some shit seat at the front or miles away with the sun in your eyes, no atmosphere because there’s no roof and then waiting for 3 hours sobering up with a headache waiting for one of the 6 buses. Also, if we do make history, lart of me wants to be with my family and friends who were with me through the whole journey.

As someone else says above, I also believe that to have any chance of getting close to selling out City need to get these tickets available to overseas and casual fans. Yes, tourist types. I think we will need thousands of them to buy tickets and for that they’ll need to be on open sale.

Supposedly Passport details are needed when purchasing tickets, so just a heads up for everyone. Will stop people who aren’t attending from buying a ticket and selling on

I hardly know anyone who is going either. Personally, I’m undecided. I don’t trust UEFA or turkey with the logistics of the thing if I’m honest. I would have to take my two lads and I’m imagining some shit seat at the front or miles away with the sun in your eyes, no atmosphere because there’s no roof and then waiting for 3 hours sobering up with a headache waiting for one of the 6 buses. Also, if we do make history, lart of me wants to be with my family and friends who were with me through the whole journey.

As someone else says above, I also believe that to have any chance of getting close to selling out City need to get these tickets available to overseas and casual fans. Yes, tourist types. I think we will need thousands of them to buy tickets and for that they’ll need to be on open sale.
You’ll be there.

I'm leaning towards sacking this off and just watching at home and saving my money & the hassle. My kids are mithering me to go, but to pay for 3 of us is going to cost me a small fortune. We migh end up paying £600 each for a ticket and not even sitting together. I don't really fancy them sitting apart from me at a game in Turkey either.

I might crack but it's looking like costing me at least £4k for 3 of us, which is mental for 1 game of football.

It’s a joke really not guaranteed to sit next to your family or friends .. and no concessionary tickets uefa you should be ashamed .maybe something in this super league uefa are corrupt barstools
You can log onto UEFA' website now, and buy a Cat 1 ticket, with a complimentary drink and a bite to eat for €5,900 per person, you'll get a parking space too, if you buy 4 of them.

If you're on minimum wage, that's about 4-5 months salary, but worth it. surely?

With a 10 o’clock kick off time, the sun being in your eyes is one to strike off your worry list…

So to be clear our group of 4 could buy 4 £600 tickets.

We may not be sat together

We can't choose our seat's

We won't even know which seats we have until a couple of days before the game?

Have UEFA got away with this same shite over the years?

Somehow I doubt all their sponsors and hangers on will be spread randomly across the ground!

In Porto my seat was allocated 4 hours before kick off.

They also wanted €20 for a paper souvenir ticket if I wanted one after shelling out £403 for a cat 2 ticket in the UEFA ballot, and they then put me in with all the Chelsea fans who'd paid £70.

if you buy a ticket, you'll get in, but that's all they guarantee.

Apologies if this is already common knowledge but the fanzone (Champions Festival) is located at Yenikapi and this is where we get the buses to the stadium too. Metro has been assigned to Inter fans. There is another fanzone at the stadium too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.