Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Such as easy process.

Copy and paste the code from the email (maybe 10-15 characters at a guess), straight in to the 'enter access code box'.

Page then loads up with categories to select.

Enter payment details, sorted.

Good / Bad news depending on how you look at it - at no point did it ask for ID or check to see the name on the account matched the ST.
I’m guessing it’s the email address that is unique to you that forms some kind of check

Bought 2 Cat 4 tickets using both mine and my wife's access codes. Hopefully we're sat together as no seat numbers etc been put on the confirmation of the order.

Went onto the portal however and there are no tickets linked to my email as of yet.

Got a confirmation and order number so hopeful it's all sorted

Code arrived bang on 3 - still not showing on city ticket account tho. Other halves arrived just gone 3 to own email account, so if purchasing for other people you will need them to tell you what their code is. Which is a nightmare if they are working and not contactable as time of sale

Haopy days 2 x !80Euro purchased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.