Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think I’d rather pay for higher priced tickets and be up high. That view is atrocious down low.

Agreed. Stadium plan for categories doesn't really make much sense to me. I find it bizarre every category has seats pitchside. I never particularly like being in the lower tier in any stadium as the views so restricted- particularly in the those first few rows. With the track being there it makes this much worse.

Imagine paying £600 and getting a ticket in one of the rows at the front?!

I’ve not seen any media coverage of how shit the stadium is, cost of tickets and travel. Compare to last year’s bed wetting when the scousers had a bit of mither.

Anyone would think they get a free trip.

Agreed. Stadium plan for categories doesn't really make much sense to me. I find it bizarre every category has seats pitchside. I never particularly like being in the lower tier in any stadium as the views so restricted- particularly in the those first few rows. With the track being there it makes this much worse.

Imagine paying £600 and getting a ticket in one of the rows at the front?!
If I get one of those I’ll be fucking it off and finding an empty seat a bit higher up.

Y

Yes this morning for three of us
Out of interest without giving too much detail away what category did you go for and where. Just wondered how they were allocating tickets. For example from the back down?

Also did all three get allocated together?

Cheers

ok.. still doesn't make sense...the branches I'm associated with got there full allocation
My understanding was each supporters club got allocated so many tickets based on their membership, longevity etc. Any supporters club not taking up their full allocation would then return them to the club.

If you're a small club with less then 10 members, it's quite possible you got allocated a few tickets but none of you are going.

Similarly some are quite a distance and will have been sent tickets. We've got 4 OSC in South America and one in Hawaii, it's a hell of a trip from there, and 15 in China (including Wuhan) and one in Mongolia.

There were 30 guys from the Ukranian supporters club at Kharkiv on the third trip, I doubt any of them can go, and we have a supporters club in Moscow, but knowing City they were probably sent some acces codes!

I’ve struggled to find a decent stadium plan of the stadium. So even when/if I get a ticket and it’s allocated, I won’t know where it is until I get to my seat.

Has anyone found a decent high resolution image of the stadium plan that clearly shows block numbers etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.